Wednesday, April 13, 2011

& we're too small to stop the rain..

This morning, I was driving Caleb to daycare and thinking about things & this song came on the radio. I couldn't help but bawl my eyes out. It describes perfectly how I feel (about Caleb's current and future struggles.) Listen to it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW9zMSwKIdU&feature=related I Won't Let Go by Rascal Flatts It’s like a storm That cuts a path Its breaks your will It feels like that You think your lost But your not lost on your own Your not alone I will stand by you I will help you through When you’ve done all you can do If you can’t cope I will dry your eyes I will fight your fight I will hold you tight And I wont let go It hurts my heart To see you cry I know it’s dark This part of life Oh it finds us all And we’re too small To stop the rain Oh but when it rains I will stand by you I will help you through When you’ve done all you can do And you can’t cope I will dry your eyes I will fight your fight I will hold you tight And I won't let you fall Don’t be afraid to fall I’m right here to catch you I wont let you down It wont get you down Your gonna make it Yea I know you can make it Cause I will stand by you I will help you through When you’ve done all you can do And you can’t cope And I will dry your eyes I will fight your fight I will hold you tight And I won't let go Oh I’m gonna hold you And I won't let go Wont let you go No I won't

No comments: