Monday, May 5, 2008

Today was my 19wk appointment. Everything went good! I got to hear the babies heartbeat, which was 160bpm. She said my uterus is growing right should be(its about a finger width below my belly button now) My anatomy scan is Friday. I CANNOT WAIT!!Today I'm really stuck in baby-mode. I seen the cutest lil newborn boy at the docs office today. I forgot how tiny they are. Those cute lil hands awwww. I really can't wait to meet my lil one. Today its like my mind can only think baby baby baby. All i can research online is babies, all i've been talking to my friends/fam about is the baby. I can't wait to hold it, to touch its soft skin, to smell it. I cried just thinking of the moment i'll first hold it in my arms. Yes...today.. I'm really obsessed. It must be the hormones.

No comments: