Sunday, May 18, 2008

My next ultrasound will be in Pittsburgh at West Penn Hospital. They are sending me for a Level II ultrasound. I have to admit it worried me as to why they're chosing to send me for the level II instead of just another reg u/s. I did talk to the nurse about it and she read the doctors orders to me and it seems as though its just to get a clearer view of things they couldn't see too well in the last ultrasound. So I am going to try not to worry and just be thankful that I'm going to be able to see my baby again. I've been feeling the baby moving a lot! He is active a lot in the mornings and evenings. I feel him on the inside, I can feel him through my stomach if I place my hand on it while he is real active, and I can sometimes even see my stomach moving around.

No comments: