Friday, May 9, 2008

Its a BOY!!!

I had such a good day today. A lot of good things happened, the best being seeing my baby boy! He cooperated very well so we were able to get a definate answer on the gender. It is a BOY! Check out the pics! It was so amazing seeing him moving around on the screen. At first he had his legs tucked up and he was holding his heel. It was so cute! So the tech just did some of the measurements and then checked his position again. This time he had his legs opened up and we could clearly see that it was a boy. He was movin all over the place and kept showin off! At the end he was sucking his thumb. I am measuring EXACTLY (to the very day) as my due date, so everything is lookin good! I'm so ready to go shopping and get lot of adorable lil boy things! I have a name picked out for him, and I'm pretty certain things aren't gonna change with that. Although, I don't plan to tell many people the name. The ultrasound tech was very nice and informative. I was very thankful for that!


No comments: