Friday, March 21, 2008

I had my last appointment on March 3rd. It was really uneventful. All the midwife did was ask me a bunch of questions and ask me if i had any questions or concerns. I didn't get an exam or get to listen to the heartbeat(as i had hoped)I went thru a tough few weeks when I was really feeling bad. I was being so negative about everything and so fearful that something bad had happened to my baby. I waited forever for that appointment just to get some peace of mind... (NOTHING) She said we would get to listen for the heartbeat at my next appointment. ((WHICH IS MARCH 31ST))So as impatient as I am, I went ahead and bought a fetal doppler off of ebay. I recieved it on 3/15 and found the heartbeat right away. Loud, Strong, and steady at 165BMP. It was beautiful. I recorded a sound clip of it onto my cell phone.I am so thankful I recorded that because I have not been able to find a steady reading since. I think its because my baby has been moving around too much when I try to listen to it. I get readings anywhere from 145 to 170. So needless to say, I'm still anxious for my next OB appointment.I haven't been getting sick for well over a month now. All together I haven't had many bouts of sickness. Maybe 6-8times total, but constant nausea somedays. Its been all better since 8weeks. I have been getting headaches and dizzy spells alot. I now carry a bottle of cold water with me everywhere(That seems to help when I'm out shopping and startin to feel a lil dizzy)I hope to have more to update in 10days after my 14week appointment. =)

No comments: