Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HelloI'm off work today, so I'm just relaxing. In bed on my laptop. Trixie is sleeping beside me haha. My next OB appointment is March 3rd. I'm pretty anxious for it to get here. I'm hoping I'll get to hear my babys heartbeat on the doppler. I've been feeling really lazy and tired lately, i think this baby is already taking my energy. I haven't been sick at all lately, and i'm sooo thankful for that. I've been having frequent trips to the toilet to pee esp in the middle of the night. I haven't slept thru a whole night without gettin up to pee in awhile. I can't believe I'm almost 10 weeks --Gosh i'm almost 1/4 of the way thru this. wow..I'm not showing yet, but i can def notice a difference in my stomach.I haven't had any dreams about the baby yet. No vivid dreams that have indicated what gender this lil bean is gonna be. I still don't have a strong feeling either way, but i'm gonna guess... boy.

No comments: