Friday, March 28, 2008

I don't know if I've been depressed but I've sure been more pessimistic then usual. I've had worrys and bad thoughts about everything. When I first got a positive hpt I thought the test must be lying to me, so we bought several more. Once they were all positive too I thought that cysts cause false positives so that must be the case(i read that in a pamphlet in the preg test box) Then I went to have my blood test and confirm it. I was thinking it might just be a blighted ovum or tubal pregnancy. Had an u/s at 5-6wks and confirmed it was in the right place, but i was worried that the heartbeat(106bpm) was way too slow and that something was wrong. I have been horrible about this whole thing. I know worrying is bad but that is all I have done. I'm always tryin to think positive but I end up thinking the worst. An example: I found some nice maternity clothes for summer for very cheap from the 2nd hand store. I had to justify buying them so soon by tellin myself that i can always donate them back or sell them on ebay if something happens to my baby.I keep telling myself that my appointment monday(3/31) is going to be my turning point. As long as everything is looking good then I should STOP worrying because I'll be 14wks and the risks should be minimal. Lets just hope I can stick to my word and stop being such a pessimistic worry wart.

No comments: