Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wednesday was my last birthing class. We took a tour of the maternity unit. I saw a cute lil baby in the nursery. That made me even more excited about meeting my lil boy. I am SO ready to get this baby out. My maternity clothes are getting too small and are now very uncomfortable. I can't sleep more then an hour or two at a time each night. My belly is burning and itching b'cuz i'm starting to get stretch marks on the lower part of my stomach. I'm moody and grumpy. My back hurts. I have a zillion complaints and on top of that I'm going nuts wondering what my baby is going to look like and just wanting to hold him in my arms. Please baby.... don't be stubborn and stay inside until 42 weeks... I'll take ya ANYTIME now. I'm anxious and excited to meet this lil baby.

No comments: