Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My 39wk appointment:No good news for me at my appointment yesterday morning. I have not dialated or thinned out any more. My blood pressure was high, I had protein in my urine, much swelling/weight gain. Soo she had me lay on my left side awhile and rechecked my bloodpressure. Thankfully it came down to a decent level. I am to go in to L&D for a NST on Friday. My next appointment is on Tues.(exactly on my EDD) I was pretty bummed out after that appointment.Nothing is happening with me except an occasional contraction just to tease me. I think I've accepted defeat and I'm probably gonna be pregnant until the 2nd week of October. I'm so irritable and sick of people telling me to enjoy my last nights full of sleep. They aren't full of sleep... I'm awake every hour with numb limbs, aching hips and a full bladder. I'd much rather be waking up with this baby..

No comments: