Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Birthday Fun!

*at his 1st birthday party holding his balloons.
*Mommy & Caleb at his party.


*His birthday cake.

*Caleb's balloons taking over the house after his party.
He still has his 2 elmo balloons from his party, and he carries them around the house with him everywhere.

*@ Texas Roadhouse having his 1st big boy dinner, for his 1st birthday!

*Caleb out to breakfast @ Bob Evans the morning of his birthday.

*Caleb with his tickle me elmo on his 1st birthday


Caleb had his 1 year check up today. He is 23lb 12oz, and 32 1/2 in. He is growing up so fast.
I can't believe that its been over a year since he was born. Everyone always told me that they grow up quickly, and that time flies but I never really believed it until now...

He recently learned to brush his hair, and clap. He is learning new things everyday.

I wish I had the time to get on here and update more often but Caleb,work and school are keeping me very busy.

No comments: