Tuesday, January 13, 2009

[So I just typed up a really long entry and lost it, so I'll try again.. but don't have much time.]

Hello!I figured I would try n get on here to update while Caleb is taking his late morning nap.Caleb rolled over from tummy to back at 2 1/2 months! I caught it on video, I was soo proud of him!! He has been chewing on his fists and drooling a lot more then usual so I think he may be in the early stages of teething. We shall see..Sleep: He has been sleeping 12 hours a night, with 1 early morning feeding. I'm trying to get him to take longer naps during the day so that he is less grumpy at bedtime. (Weight update: He weighed 15lb. 1oz. at 3 months.)He is now wearing 6 month clothes, but is beginning to grow out of the sleepers so he is in 9month sleepers. I am switching him to size 3 diapers as soon as the 2's I have are gone. I cannot believe how fast the lil bugger is growing! He is just over a cold that he had since Christmas. I am so glad he is better now!
With his rattle on Dec 16th:



Caleb rolling over on Dec 17th:

No comments: