Wednesday, October 29, 2008

1 month

1 Month!My baby boy is 1 month old today! I cannot believe how fast time is going. But at the same time, it feels like I've known him forever. I guess its just that connection that we had while he was in my belly for those 9months. He still has his nights n' days a bit mixed up but it is getting better. He is slowly starting to sleep longer stretches throughout the night and be awake more during the daytime. At his last appointment(3wks old) he weighed 11 lb and 3 oz. which the doctor said is wonderful. He is in the 95th percentile. He is a big boy! I am amazed by him more and more each day. He is starting to focus on things more and he turns his head towards me when I talk to him. I cannot wait until he smiles in response to things. So far the only smiles he has are when he is sleeping and they're just random. He loves his swing. He usually falls asleep in it but if he isn't tired he sits in it staring up at the lamp beside it. He loves bright lights. I am so excited to watch him grow and for him to be more interactive but I know i'm really going to miss him being this little.edit: he smiled later that day @ exactly 1 month old!

No comments: