Sunday, July 6, 2008

2 months and 23 days until my lil boy is due.I can't even begin to describe how anxious I am to meet him. I'm so excited about having a family. "Baby Boy" has been an acrobat in my belly the past couple of days. He woke me up and kept me awake for a few hours in the middle of the night last night but I'm not gonna complain. Physically I've been more exhausted lately but feeling pretty decent. I get dizzy spells and feelings of breathlessness sometimes. I don't know what causes it, I'm guessing its the babys position. My belly button has gotten really shallow. I wonder if its going to pop out? I've been a major "innie" my whole life, so it'll be interesting to see if it pops out.I should be getting the crib/dresser/changing table this month and will finally be able to put his nursery together. I'm pretty excited to get that all set up =)We have not yet announced the babies name but I think i'm going to announce it at my baby shower. To you few people who already know the name... consider yourself special haha

No comments: