Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Well I hit 17weeks yesterday!I don't really have too much to update thats why i haven't updated in awhile. My next appointment isn't until the 30th, and I won't be seeing my midwife until the following week. Hopefully at that appointment we will set up my "20wk" ultrasound to find out the gender of the baby. My bump is really starting to show. Its now being noticed by other people, and not just myself.I'm pretty set on names. Although I plan to keep that a secret from most people until the baby is born. I haven't been working, which is wonderfulllll... but I'll probably be starting my new job within a week or two. I don't know how long I'll stay there though. I'm not thrilled that i have to go back to work. I could probably manage without but I want to try and save up a lil extra money to be on the safe side. As for pregnancy symptoms; I haven't had many cravings lately, my stomach aches at nighttime and is sore in the mornings when i wake up, I get dizzy and feel like i'm going to pass out when I am standing for periods of time, and thats about it.

No comments: